Here are the details.
U.S. wine bloggers are invited by The Cognac Board (BNIC) and The Palate Press Advertising Network to compete in the 2011 Cognac Writing Contest. Write a post about Cognac for a chance to wine one of these amazing prizes:
First Prize – An all-expenses paid trip to France for the Cognac Blues Passions Festival and tours of Cognac. From Asa to ZZ Top, an amazing five day festival of music, sponsored by the finest spirits in the world. Tour the vineyards and Cognac houses, listen to the music, find your next great story.
Second Prize – $500.00
Third Prize – Three bottles of fine Cognac.
The contest is sponsored by The Cognac Board, with the support of the European Union and France. There are a few legal requirements for your story to be considered by the judges
- Please, no talk of sex.
- Please, the stories should not be about, or mention, “white” Cognac.
- Stories should not relate to specific brands. The Cognac Board’s task is to promote the appellation, and cannot be seen to support an individual brand.
- Only U.S. bloggers may participate.
- Please submit stories to Cognac@palatepressads.info prior to publication. The Cognac Board’s legal department will quickly review, not to edit, but only to assure they can include the entry in the contest and affix their logos. Upon approval from the Board, we will respond with the logos and legal disclaimer to be included with the post, as well as unique StatCounter codes for each entry.
- The first round of judging will be based upon how many page views the post receives, so the sooner you post, the more you can promote the post and get seen.
- The second round of judging will be done by a panel of judges from the U.S. and France.
- The last day to enter is April 10, 2011.
CLICK FOR MORE
CAMPAGNE FINANCEE AVEC LE CONCOURS DE L’UNION EUROPEENNE ET DE LA FRANCE
CAMPAIGN FINANCED WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION AND FRANCE